Followers

SEEN!

NuffNang

footer social

BLOGS NG PINOY
Skip to main content

Nihonbashitei

I have always heard of Nihonbashitei from my friend Taj. She dines there at least once a week with her sister. I never really tried it though it was very near our office. I guess because it seemed always full. And I have no real patience for waiting.

Anyway, a few weeks ago at lunch, I decided to try it out. And who better to go with me than Taj, given all her praises of the place.



The place was full though we arrived just a few minutes after 12nn. We sat at the bar as that is the only place left.

The waitress immediately gave us hot towels while we decided what to order. We settled for ramen. I ordered Curry Ramen while Taj ordered the basic. (Basic because I forgot what it was called and it was on top of the ramen menu list haha!) Mine costs P200 and Taj's P180. The ramen came with rice. Oh and they also serve unlimited and free cold house tea.
My curry ramen. I so loved it!

Taj's "basic ramen" which was not exactly basic. 

Rice. I did not eat mine. Sayang. ;(
According to Taj it was full of salmon bits inside too, aside from the one on top. 

As we were on the bar, we saw how the chef worked
but  this also meant that all the fresh  seafood were just in front of us. 


After the meal, the waitress asked us whether we wanted nata de coco or coffee for dessert. This came with what we ordered. Since I was already full, I had the coffee while Taj got nata de coco. What they gave me was actually iced coffee and it reminded me of what was served in Singapore's hawkers. =) Yum!
 
Over all, that lunch was superb, at least to me. I cant wait to go back again and try their other dishes.

Nihonbashitei is located at the corner of Arnaiz Ave. (Pasay Rd) and Amorsolo St., Makati City. According to MunchPunch it opens from 11AM to 2AM. 

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you think?